Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthentines v3.9

It's my birthday. Normally, I write about cooking, snapping photographs, or dogs. Today, it's me...and my life in pictures...or more accurately my birthday in pictures.

Here it is...To start, birthday cake/cupcake for breakfast. Yep.
A very decadent treat, but then again, it is my last 30-something.

Then, play with Nola. I just had to get some time with my best gal pal in the world.

Then, some shopping at TJ Maxx (where I found a new dog bed for Nola for
under $50), and then sake it to me, baby! sushi and hot sake at 'How do you roll?'

The slammin' salmon...I highly recommend it if you like your sushi rolls to have a kick.

And after getting high on sushi and sake...shoes....shoes! and more...SHOES!!!
My S alliteration is complete with sushi, sake and shoes :-)






















For dinner, Protein 2000 and a much deserved bubble tea @ Veggie Heaven



...and to end the day, Gnomeo, Gnomeo. Wherefore art thou, Gnomeo?


Oh but it's not done yet. Tomorrow night, we're going to see the White Ghost Shivers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment